You know what they say: In school, we learn the lessons before we take the test. In life, we take the test before we learn the lessons…
- She learns and practices a specific skill set as a wife. a) The Dream Maker b) The Talent c) The Pioneer Woman d) The Creator
- She takes care of herself emotionally and physically so that she can give from abundance and receive with confidence. a) The Dream Maker b) The Talent c) The Pioneer Woman d) The Creator
- She is intentional about accessing and developing her creativity, a natural aspect of her womanhood. a) The Dream Maker b) The Talent c) The Pioneer Woman d) The Creator
- Which of the following are common feminine insecurities? _________________ a) Failure b) Disappointment
c) Interdependence d) Uselessness e) Neglect
- And which are common male fears? ______________ a) Failure b) Disappointment c) Interdependence d) Uselessness
- Which of the Crazy Ladies can be described as HER FEAR of disappointment in the relationship…stirs up HIS FEAR of not measuring up? a) Stupidia b) Depressa c) Ashamlee
- Which of the Crazy Ladies can be described as HER FEAR of losing her identity…stirs up HIS FEAR of not being needed? a) Irreleva b) Betraya c) Depressa
- In Teaching a Knight to Knit, what four words does AHHA stand for?
A_____________ | H______________ | H_____________ | A_____________ |
- In Teaching a Knight to Knit, what three words does SAC (as in “sac it”) stand for?
S_______________ A_____________ C________________
- In Teaching a Knight to Knit, what do we call lavish, reiterated gratitude?
The _____________________ _______________________
- Which phrase would be most helpful in taking a sting out of a smartie?
You probably __________________________________ a) meant to hurt me b) couldn’t see it but c) were just being stupid d) didn’t notice how rude you were
- True or false: Dream Break Road begins with Disillusionment and ends in Alienation?
- Which is a Dazzle and which is a Delight? a) Your greatest passions that you would like to pursue someday. b) Ordinary, inexpensive everyday things that make you feel good.
Dazzle ___ Delight ____
- Which conflict management tool does includes the message, “I’m here for you”? a) Drop and Cover b) Forgiveness c) Choose to Soothe d) Persevering in unsolvables e) Turning toward
- Which conflict management tool does includes one or more of the following: First Respect, Respond not react, Reflect on your faults, Withhold judgment, Take a break, Come back later? a) Drop and Cover b) Forgiveness c) Choose to Soothe d) Persevering in unsolvables e) Turning toward
- Which conflict management tool includes one or more of the following Empathy, Affection, Accountability, Humor? a) Drop and Cover b) Forgiveness c) Choose to Soothe d) Persevering in unsolvables e) Turning toward
- Which conflict management tool includes Assigning my loved one value again. Deciding not to take vengeance on him. Restoring the relationship? a) Drop and Cover b) Forgiveness c) Choose to Soothe d) Persevering in unsolvables e) Turning toward
- How can we see our husband’s feelings in an emotion coaching frame of mind? (Match the emotion with the source.)
1) Anger a) something missing in life
2) Sadness b) an insecurity
3) Fear c) frustration over
20. From a man’s point of view, which 3 of the following are characteristics of a true friend? a) Non-judgmental b) Loving c) Loyal d) Straight forward e) Common interests f) Supportive
- Which of the A’s is described as:
____You are different from me and that is right
____You are good at fulfilling your responsibilities and i trust you
____You are so helpful to me
____You amaze and thrill me
____I have time for you
____ I enjoy your company
____I like being beautiful for you and close to you
____You can do it and I want you to do it
____You have all my heart
____I mean it
a) Arousal b) Appreciation c) Approval d) Acceptance e) Allegiance f) Availability g) Accommodate Accomplishment h) Admiration i) Affection j) Authenticity
- What is the right combination of play, adventure, and a quest called?
- Match the principle with the definition (number to a letter):
1) Sizeable, Showable, Stretchable, Shareable ___
2) To cherish the man but not his quest is virtually impossible. Confidence in one is faith in the other. ___
3) Reassure, Review, Restructure, Recommit, Reenergize ___
4) Shedding, Picking, Battening ___
5) Cherish, Exclusive, Steadfast, Deep Regard, Best Imagination ___
a) Grand Marriage
b) Dream Keeper
c) Dream Seeker
d) Dream Believer
- Which Wife for Life, when applied, helps us feel the following toward our husband: Curiosity, Courage, Amazement, Joy, Compassion, Love?